Mom is in ICU. She has internal bleeding, but they don't yet know the source yet. They'll scope this morning at 10 am, and then open her up if needed. Right now, we're waiting on a full team to arrive to get moving. She is bleeding from a couple different areas of the body, so they are concerned.
Getting lots of texts and calls from folks... I'll do my best to keep the blog updated in real-time.
Keep her in your thoughts.