Friday, May 29, 2009

Update: 9 PM CT

Mom's still in recovery, but due out relatively soon. We had a scare in that she was having serious bleeding and fluid retention as a result of the surgery. The main surgeon's fellow informed us around 7 PM that she might go into ICU until she stabilized, but we just heard that she's responding well to meds and should be able to stay in her regular room tonight.

Matty D is on the shuttle from Minneapolis and the rest of us are camped out, waiting.

Tonight will be critical, so keep her in your prayers, as I know you all are! The main surgeon is meeting with her at 7 AM tomorrow to discuss the surgery directly with mum, so I'll provide dish as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment