So, here's the plan of action for the next few days:
- Dad will likely begin his drive home tomorrow, but that may change. He'll plan his week around mom's condition. Thayne and I plan to switch out roles for the week, so he'll fly back to Minneapolis tomorrow night while I fly back to Denver in the late evening. Thayne will be with her all week.
- Mom has surgery scheduled on Wednesday -- an ERCP, which will hopefully be successful and not lead to pancreatitis. She may spend one night in the hospital, at the very least.
- Thayne and mums will fly back to Denver together on Friday.
- Mom will stay with her brother and his wife in Denver while she is fattened up and gets as healthy as possible. She must be near a hospital at all times and requires weekly blood tests until April 27.
- Mom must be back in Rochester by Monday, April 27, for a new round of testing to determine if she is a candidate for resection or transplant surgery. Currently, she is not a candidate for either surgeries b/c of her present health.